Looking for a Coach? Here's a little bit about my life...
I’m married to the man of my dreams, Mr. Nate Anderson. He calls me Beautiful, and I call him Handsome, and on the weekends you can find us working out together at the gym, kayaking or biking, having our own brand of fun at home, or hanging out with our furbaby, Indigo - a petite goldendoodle with a BIG personality.
I love coffee dates with great friends (virtual or in-person), books that teach me new skills, YA books that make me feel all the feels, stiletto shoes that are usually not made for walking, and adventures that end with laughter and great memories.
When you work with me, you get the encouragement and accountability that you need to reach your goals. Scroll down to see a bit more about my coaching style and then be sure to book a call so we can see if we are a good fit!
MY COACHING STYLE:
As a Certified Life Coach and Certified L.E.A.N. Health Coach, I have a coaching style that is all my own. I work with women (and sometimes men) that want to overcome health/mindset challenges and build their skills so they can meet their personal and professional goals and lead well. I especially like to work with others who want to unleash their creativity through writing and speaking, create websites, and grow in their leadership skills.
Not sure what you would want to work on? Here are a few ideas we could focus on:
- Goal planning and accountability.
- Developing your leadership and communication skills.
- Leading yourself to confident decisions and follow through.
- Building a strong mindset and overcoming negative self-talk.
- Overcoming an illness and letting go of a victim mindset.
- Work life balance that is unique to you.
- Wellness coaching using the L.E.A.N. Health Lifestyle developed by Dr. William Sears.
- Speaking presentation skills and stage presence development.
- Building or rebranding a website including Wordpress, Kajabi, and Shopify (Includes how to write sales pages and product descriptions).
- Content creation and graphic design skills using Canva.
- How to become a better writer and write your first book.
I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!
Mandy B. Anderson is a Leadership Coach, Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, and the Co-Founder of RAYMA Team. She helps women embrace the qualities they need to be healthy and live their lives with intention. Anderson vulnerably shares her story of living with Cystic Fibrosis, and overcoming deep losses and mistakes in life, to encourage others to courageously live their lives to the fullest no matter what they face.
Mandy is a Certified Life Coach, a Certified L.E.A.N. Health Coach, TEDx Speaker, and was awarded the honor of being in the Top 25 Women in Business for 2020 by Prairie Business Magazine. She is also the Co-Host of the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. She lives by the water in North Dakota with her husband, Nate, where she sips her coffee every morning and watches the sunrise with a smile on her face.