Here's a little about me...
I’m married to the man of my dreams, Mr. Nate Anderson. He calls me Beautiful, and I call him Handsome, and on the weekends you can find us working out together at the gym, kayaking or biking, having our own brand of fun at home, or hanging out with friends.
I love coffee dates with great friends (virtual or in-person), books that teach me new skills, YA books that make me feel all the feels, stiletto shoes that are usually not made for walking, and adventures that end with laughter and great memories.
Mandy B. Anderson: Author, Speaker, and Leadership Coach
Professionally, I’m the CCO and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team, where I teach women Leadership and Business Skills. I’m also an Author and a Speaker, and host of the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast.
Being the Chief Creative Officer of our company means I am in charge of branding and all things creative. I put together creative videos, take care of updating the website, and design all the graphics for social media and for our workbooks for coaching programs and events. It can be tedious work but I love it! It fits my lifestyle well when I need time to rest my body because of CF.
I have spent the last decade in the personal development industry building a strong mindset, and I nerd out on all things creative. I can’t wait to share it all with you so you can activate your creativity and leadership, too! Click here to find all the details on upcoming events, podcast guest spots, my books, and more!
MY COACHING STYLE:
As a Certified Life Coach and Certified L.E.A.N. Health Coach, I have a coaching style that is all my own. I work with women (and sometimes men) that want to overcome health/mindset challenges and build their skills so they can meet their personal and professional goals and lead well. I especially like to come alongside others who want to grow in their creativity and speaking presentation skills.
Not sure what you would want to work on? Here are a few ideas we could focus on:
- Goal Setting - Complete personalized assessments and exercises with me to help you discover and implement short-term goals that you care about. (3 sessions)
- Leadership Skills - Develop your Leadership Skills by discovering how to communicate and connect better with others while also leading yourself to make confident decisions. (3-5 sessions)
- Building a Strong Mindset & Overcoming Negative Self-Talk - Discovering and overcoming lies and labels that cause you to feel stuck, play small, and self-sabotage. (3-5 sessions minimum)
- Speaking Presentation Skills - Have your next presentation critiqued with action steps to strengthen your message and your stage presence. (1-3 sessions)
- Branding & Social Media Creativity - Strengthen your branding and create content for your website and social media that matches your style and your message. (3-5 sessions minimum)
- Selfcare & Healthy Living - Discover the basic nutrition and selfcare habits to feed your body well and live the L.E.A.N. Health Lifestyle by Dr. William Sears (5 sessions minimum)
I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!
Hire Mandy As Your Coach
MY SPEAKING STYLE:
As a Motivational Speaker I vulnerably share my story of overcoming the victim mindset of living with Cystic Fibrosis, as well as other deep losses and mistakes in life, to help encourage others to courageously live their lives to the fullest. In 2019 I started the She Who Overcomes Podcast to get this message out to even more people.
If you'd like to hire me to speak at your upcoming in-person or virtual event, click here to get the conversation started.
I look forward to speaking at your next LIVE or VIRTUAL event and inspiring and equipping your audience!
Mandy B. Anderson is a Leadership Coach, Author, Keynote Speaker, and the Co-Founder of RAYMA Team. She helps women embrace the qualities they need to be healthy and live their lives with intention. Anderson vulnerably shares her story of living with Cystic Fibrosis, and overcoming deep losses and mistakes in life, to encourage others to courageously live their lives to the fullest no matter what they face.
Mandy is a Certified Life Coach, a Certified L.E.A.N. Health Coach, an upcoming TEDx Speaker, and was awarded the honor of being in the Top 25 Women in Business for 2020 by Prairie Business Magazine. She lives by the water in North Dakota with her husband, Nate, where she sips her coffee every morning and watches the sunrise with a smile on her face.