RAYMA Foundations™ Leadership Curriculum Module 5.
Key Takeaways from the ASSERTIVE Podcast program:
- Learning to lead with empathy.
- Tips on how to speak confidently in a meeting or presentation.
- Understanding your own communication patterns.
- How to feel confident in your leadership abilities.
- What every leader needs to know about forgiveness.
- Creating peace.
- Being brave no matter what problems you face.
Available on desktop and mobile app. Paperback workbook available. Weekly syllabus schedule included to stay on track.
What you'll get:
- Access to 14 podcast episodes helping you activate the 7 Leadership Principles of Stepping Into the Shoes of an ASSERTIVE Leader. (Episodes arriving in May 2023.)
- Instant Access to Bonus Resources:
- Bonus Resource #1: Communication Styles 101 Webinar
- Bonus Resource #2: How to Get Over Your Fear of Public Speaking Webinar
- Bonus Resource #3: The Honor Code of Conflict Resolution Audio Course & Workbook PDF
Listen to your Podcast Course on the go with the Kajabi App! Download it in the app store here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kajabi/id1485646310.
Complete Your Leadership Course by adding the ASSERTIVE curriculum book to your order! Check the box under the One-Time Special Offer Message before Completing Your Purchase. (Available for U.S. residents only.)
Terms & Conditions:
There are no refunds for this leadership podcast course. Once you purchase this course, you will get instant access to all episodes and bonus material through the Kajabi app or by logging in on our website.
This podcast does NOT include group coaching calls or private coaching calls with Mandy B. Anderson or Raychel Perman. You will need to purchase the Rockstar Leaders Membership or a Private Coaching Package for that service.
Unless otherwise stated and used by permission, ALL content in this podcast is the intellectual property of RAYMA Team, LLC and Copyrighted