Here's a little about me...
My husband Josh and I are Midwest born and raised and we make our home in North Dakota. I’m the proud mom of 3 great kids and 2 fur-babies. We are a blended family. So, sometimes our house is full and sometimes it’s just me, hubs, and the dogs.
I am proudly obsessed with Jeffree Star makeup, YA fiction (Go Team Jacob!), real crime documentaries, and the British royal family.
Raychel Perman: Author, Speaker, Life & Leadership Coach, Licensed Esthetician.
The Entrepreneur bug hit me at 19, when I created my first sugar scrub company, and nothing has been the same since. You can find my sugar scrub line on Etsy.
As the CEO of RAYMA Team and a Life & Leadership Coach I teach my clients to life, leadership, and business skills. I love to write books, coaching content, and co-host the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast.
I started my first life coaching company (Daybreak) on July 4, 2010 right after graduating from Liberty University. Independence Day seemed like the perfect day to start a company! Back then, I wrote about motherhood, life, faith, and marriage. I was the epitome of a naïve dreamer with a fancy diploma. When I couldn’t find the answers I needed for my own troubled marriage I did what any girl in my shoes would do- I created them.
I look forward to helping you live an intentional and holistic life. Click here to learn about upcoming events and what I'm up to on my favorite social media platform, Instagram.
With grace & grit,
My Coaching Style
As a certified Coach, with a degree in Pysch and Biblical counseling, I have a coaching style that is all my own. I work with people who looking for tools and accountability to be confident in their own skin, live holistic lives, and build businesses they love. I especially like to come alongside others who are overcoming trauma and grief and help them continue in their healing journey.
Not sure what you would want to work on? Here are a few ideas we could focus on:
- Creating simple social media content that is authentic and duplicatable
- Building confidence and self-worth to put your best face forward
- Overcoming negative self-talk that cause you to play small and self-sabotage
- Building (or rebranding) a website including Wordpress, Kajabi, Shopify, and Etsy
- Simple content management and calendar creation
- How to write product descriptions
- How to build an offer and create an email list
- Successfully running memberships and Facebook groups
- Work life balance that is unique to you
- Self care & empowerment after toxic relationship
- Goal planning and accountability
- Business start up accountability and road map
I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals!
* The Selfcare & Empowerment After Toxic Relationships coaching focus is NOT meant to replace therapy or any necessary medical intervention. I am not a licensed therapist or counselor. I am a fellow survivor and Coach. I use my own healing experience and proven coaching tools to assist you in your healing process.
Hire Raychel As Your Coach
My Speaking Style
As a Motivational Speaker I vulnerably share my story of overcoming trauma and living with mental health challenges to inspire others to believe that the broken pieces of their past can lead to beauty, strength, and new beginnings. I blog about faith, health & beauty, and my life as a busy mom, CEO, PTSD warrior, and wife. Click here to read my blog.
I was a bi-weekly guest on the North Dakota Today Show for nearly two years. I have also had the honor of presenting to a variety of audiences including, but not limited to: ND State Council on Developmental Disabilities, NDSU Support Staff, Griggs County School, Midkota School, Aqua Storm, MOPS, Lewis & Clark Veterinary Clinic, Bismarck High School, Century High School, and Legacy High School.
If you'd like to hire me to speak at your upcoming in-person or virtual event, click here to get the conversations started.
I look forward to speaking at your next LIVE or VIRTUAL event and inspiring and teaching your audience!
Raychel Perman is a Certified Life & Business Coach, Speaker, Author, and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team, LLC. She is the Co-host of the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast and is funny, wise, and tells it like it is. Raychel shares her story of overcoming trauma and living with mental health challenges to inspire others to believe that the broken pieces of their past can lead to beauty, strength, and new beginnings.
Raychel has a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and Christian Counseling from Liberty University. She is a licensed Esthetician with over two decades of experience in the beauty industry. Raychel, her husband Josh, and her three children make their home in North Dakota.