Looking for a Coach? Here's a little about me...
I am Midwest born and raised and make our home in North Dakota with my husband, 3 great kids, and 2 fur-babies. We are a blended family. So, sometimes our house is full and sometimes it’s just me, hubs, and the dogs. I am obsessed with plants, gemstone jewelry, the British Royal family, and cute coffee mugs.
The Entrepreneur bug hit me at 19, when I created my first sugar scrub company, and nothing has been the same since. Much to my loyal customers delight, I continue to run my Etsy shop, Raychel Ann Beauty, as a hobby (you can click the link in my menu to learn more).
After spending a decade in the counseling and personal development space, my specialty is helping others rise up, lead well, and live with intention. I look forward to working with you in the near future!
With grace & grit,
My Coaching Style
As a certified Coach, with a degree in Pysch and Biblical counseling, I have a coaching style that is all my own. I work with people who looking for tools and accountability to be confident in their own skin, live holistic lives, and build businesses they love. I especially like to come alongside others who are overcoming trauma and grief and help them continue in their healing journey.
Not sure what you would want to work on? Here are a few ideas we could focus on:
- Building confidence and self-worth.
- Overcoming negative self-talk and building a strong mindset.
- Work life balance that is unique to you and focuses on emotional stability.
- Goal planning and accountability.
- Self care & empowerment after a toxic relationship.*
- Marriage & relationship coaching. (pre-approval required)
- Building (or rebranding) a website including WordPress, Kajabi, Shopify, and Etsy.
- Simple and authentic content creation, management, and calendar creation.
- Business start up accountability and road map.
For 1:1 private coaching I work with both women and men either virtually via Zoom, phone call, or in-office. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals.
* The Selfcare & Empowerment After Toxic Relationships coaching focus is NOT meant to replace therapy or any necessary medical intervention. I am not a licensed therapist or counselor. I am a fellow survivor and Coach. I use my own healing experience and proven coaching tools to assist you in your healing process.
Raychel Perman is a Certified Life & Business Coach, Speaker, Best-Selling Author, and Co-Founder of RAYMA Team, LLC. She is the Co-host of the She Who Overcomes™ Podcast and is funny, wise, and tells it like it is. Raychel shares her story of overcoming trauma and living with mental health challenges to inspire others to believe that the broken pieces of their past can lead to beauty, strength, and new beginnings.
Raychel has a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and Christian Counseling from Liberty University. She is a licensed Esthetician with over two decades of experience in the beauty industry. Raychel, her husband Josh, and her three children make their home in North Dakota.