Dear Female Leader - Here's what we know about you:
You dream of being the kind of leader who is listened to, valued, and trusted. A female leader respected for her emotional strength and resilience.
You want to learn how to lead in your business and career with Grace and Grit. Meaning, you want to develop the wisdom and resilience that is required to weather all of the ups and downs that a Leader faces day in and day out.
You crave the nitty-gritty leadership training that cuts to the challenging issues that strong leaders face. The kind that develops women into mature, intelligent leaders that know how to balance sensitive people issues with laser focused skill building.
You want to lead your team well without sacrificing your health, family, or the hobbies that bring you joy and fulfillment.
You’re sick and tired of the typical women's leadership presentations full of unicorns and rainbows and toxic positivity that doesn't actually help you grow. (And let’s be real - you really don’t need another swag bag full of stuff you’re just going to toss in the trash. Yeah, we said it.)
Pull up a chair and let's chat...
The fear of not being respected or taken seriously has a sneaky way of sabotaging your leadership efforts with your team and in your business.
Here’s what it looks like when you operate in the fear of seeming like a B*tch and people not taking you seriously as a Leader:
- You struggle with implementing new strategies or ideas because you don’t have all the answers. Your first answer to a new idea is usually, "No - it won't work," and you come up with a list of reasons to prove why.
- You tend to focus on problems and worries instead of possibilities and wins.
- You freeze when someone asks you for your thoughts on an important work issue because you you don’t want to say the wrong thing and look or feel stupid.
- You find yourself rolling your eyes when most women start pimping their products or services while lacking the ability to be kind, authentic, and compassionate human beings first. You want to be a part of the solution to changing this stereotype, but you don’t know how or where to start.
- You get frustrated when the men in your organization get mentored on a deeper level and you’re left out of the meeting or the networking event.
If this resonates with you at all, then take a deep breath - you’re in the right place. The answers you need are right around the corner.
We are Mandy B. Anderson and Raychel Perman - the co-founders of a life and leadership coaching company for women called, RAYMA Team.
Our name - RAYMA - is more than just a combination of our names. It stands for the five foundational qualities that form the focus for our signature leadership trainings:
- a Yes attitude
We’ve been in your shoes and know what it’s like to be afraid of seeming like a B*tch and not getting the respect we deserve as women in leadership positions. For over a decade now, kicking that fear in the ass has become the thing we do extremely well!
Prior to starting our company, we had leadership experience as volunteer leaders in various church settings, as well as in the marketplace. Raychel had a decade long career in the spa industry where she trained and hired Estheticians as the Lead Esthetician. At the same time she was running a spa, she also got her degree in Psychology and Christian Counseling while raising two small children with a husband who traveled frequently for work. Mandy was a trusted leader in the hospitality industry as a Wedding & Event Planner where she often managed up to seven weddings per weekend. She eventually went on to help an extended stay hotel become one of the Top 10 hotels in the country for that hotel chain as the PR Director.
Back when we officially started our company in 2014, we had so many fears about people not taking us seriously as female leaders! Fears that could have stopped us in our tracks as we stepped onto the path of leadership and entrepreneurship. But over time, we learned how to become the fearless, feminine leaders that we are today.
We kicked our fears of writing and publishing our own books to the curb and became Best-Selling Authors.
We overcame our fear of public speaking and channeled our inner Rockstar confidence to pitch a weekly spot on a local televeision show - a partnership we had for two full years. Mandy even went on to become a TEDx Speaker!
And when women told us that they couldn’t relate to most leadership training because it was written by men, we bossed up and faced the fear of the unknown to pioneer a new path and write our own curriculum for women.
So before we go any further, you need to know that when you work with us, you’re getting over a decade of experience in leadership development, business building, and facing the fears that often hinder success for women in leadership.
We’ve learned what works and what doesn’t when it comes to being fearless female leaders of teams and businesses. And we’re sharing our secrets with you.
This Event Is For You If:
- You are a Corporate Executive, Manager, Director, Entrepreneur, or Business Owner.
- You want to have self-respect and confidence in your leadership ability.
- You lead a team of people and struggle with feelings of disrespect and insecurity.
- You own a business or identify as an entrepreneur. You want a healthy, strong business and being a fearless feminine leader resonates deeply with you.
- You don't lead a team or have a business but you want to do one or both someday. You're forward thinking and willing to invest in yourself now so you're ready then.
This Event Is NOT For You If:
- You are a complainer.
- You are not willing to face patterns and habits that keep you stuck.
- You are a drama queen who stirs up dissension, gossip, and the like in group environments.
"I strongly recommend all companies work with RAYMA Team to give their employees the confidence and skills they need to be leaders and serve their community well."
Owner and CEO of Dakota Home Care, North Dakota
"When I saw the ad for this event it caught my eye because I wanted to attend something like this. I had not heard of these ladies before and I was initially skeptical. After doing some research, I decided to take a chance and I am very glad I did. It's great to have people in your corner willing to help you push past your own BS and figure things out, without judgement. This class was awesome and I highly suggest every woman take it!"
Leader in the Insurance Industry and Fearless Feminine Leadership Experience Attendee
"If you're looking for a place to start digging deeper and getting to the root of issues or proactively wanting to challenge and nurture your staff, you needn't look further than Coach Mandy and Coach Raychel."
Educator, North Dakota
The rise of Fearless Feminine Leadership begins in: