RAYMA Foundations™ Leadership Curriculum Module 3.
Key Takeaways from the YES Podcast program:
- Learning how to spark joy when times get tough.
- Finding solutions through getting curious.
- Expanding your personal and professional connections.
- Sowing the seeds of possibility.
- Following through in the face of fear.
- Making smart decisions.
- Taking risks.
Available on desktop and mobile app. Paperback workbook available. Weekly syllabus schedule included to stay on track.
What you'll get:
- Access to 14 podcast episodes helping you activate the 7 Leadership Principles of Stepping Into the Shoes of a Leader Who Say YES to What's Possible. (Final episodes arriving middle of April 2023.)
- Instant Access to Bonus Resources:
- Bonus Resource #1: Embracing Personal Leadership in Times of Crisis Webinar
- Bonus Resource #2: Financial Freedom Mindset Masterclass Webinar, Worksheets, and PDF/Excel Files
Listen to your Podcast Course on the go with the Kajabi App! Download it in the app store here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kajabi/id1485646310.
Complete Your Leadership Course by adding the YES curriculum book to your order! Check the box under the One-Time Special Offer Message before Completing Your Purchase. (Available for U.S. residents only.)
Terms & Conditions:
There are no refunds for this leadership podcast course. Once you purchase this course, you will get instant access to all episodes and bonus material through the Kajabi app or by logging in on our website.
This podcast does NOT include group coaching calls or private coaching calls with Mandy B. Anderson or Raychel Perman. You will need to purchase the Rockstar Leaders Membership or a Private Coaching Package for that service.
Unless otherwise stated and used by permission, ALL content in this podcast is the intellectual property of RAYMA Team, LLC and Copyrighted