112: The Authentic Woman - What She Does and How To Become Her
Most women struggle with thinking of themselves as leaders and showing up authentically in that space.
Over the last few months, we've heard numerous women tell us, "I'm not a leader, I'm just working out of my home office with my cats." Yet, these same women have influenced their community for the better by connecting people to resources, organizations, and even networking events that help other women meet their needs and goals.
For the Overcomer listening to this, you must face the facts: THAT IS A LEADER!!! Women are leaders. Period. Your job title does not qualify you as a leader. Oh no! What you've overcome - and how you positively impact those around you - THAT is what makes you a leader.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to show up confidently every day.
- Hard truths about owning your mistakes and successes.
- How to stop doubting yourself.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Get your tickets for the AUTHENTICITY Mini-Retreat in Bismarck, ND at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically.
- Get on the Waitlist for the She Leads Authentically Online Version at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically-waitlist.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.