113: Why Women Struggle with Embracing Their Worth
Today’s episode is definitely going to ruffle some feathers! So let's just dive right in…
Coach Mandy was recently at a Women's Health Expo where she taught our signature method of self-care and stress management, called The Art of the P.A.U.S.E.
During the Q&A, one of the attendees asked a great question that we wanted to dive into for the podcast because it can help so many women. What was the question?
Okay, well, in The Art of the P.A.U.S.E. - the letters of PAUSE each stand for a process of this method. So the E of P.A.U.S.E. stands for Embrace Your Worth. And the question that was asked is "why do so many women struggle with embracing their worth?"
It's a common thing. As a society, we constantly see messages that speak to the fact that "you are worth it," or "you matter," etc. And yet, so many women struggle with this! If we break it down, there's a few reasons why this is such a struggle for so many women...
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- What kind of conditioning feeds the lie of "my dreams aren't worth it."
- The reason some women believe they aren't worth it without a man.
- Why so many Christian women believe they have to sacrifice their worth for an abusive marriage.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Get your tickets for the AUTHENTICITY Mini-Retreat in Bismarck, ND at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically.
- Get on the Waitlist for the She Leads Authentically Online Version at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically-waitlist.
- Download the Take 5 Journal Guide for $19 at https://www.raymateam.com/offers/2daACUaC/checkout. (Includes our signature Art of the P.A.U.S.E. course for $100 OFF in the order bump. Just click the option to add it to your order!)
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.