114: Your Insecurities Are Showing
Today we want to talk to you about what it looks like when your insecurities are showing instead of your authenticity...
Being authentic is the skill that most of us would like to avoid building. Why? Because it requires vulnerability and vulnerability makes many people feel weak. Especially women! However that lack of confidence breeds and magnifies your insecurities… and it makes it almost impossible to lead yourself well, let alone the people you have influence over. The good news is you don’t have to live in your insecurities one more moment. You can start changing it right now... with us... in this episode.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to overcome being stuck in comparison and drama.
- What happens when your insecurities lead you into being offended and how to rise above it.
- The actions that feed imposter syndrome and ways to change it.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Get on the Waitlist for the She Leads Authentically Online Mini-Mind. You'll get an exclusive early bird deal of $150 OFF when registration opens on April 25th. Join now at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically-waitlist.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.