115: Why You Can't Afford to be a Fake Leader
Hey Overcomers - it's great to be back with you on another episode. Today we're going to dive into why you can't afford to be fake. And really - WHY authenticity matters so much.
Odds are you’ve been taught leadership training from a perspective that focuses more on productivity and puts people skills and character building at the bottom of the list.
You’ve been told that you shouldn’t be a leader because a toxic leader couldn’t handle the authenticity you naturally brought to the table. So now you’re afraid to be yourself because that one time it didn’t go so well.
This episode is going to be super helpful if that's the case! If you want to have a healthy team, or a healthy business, then leading authentically needs to be at the top of your list of soft skills to build. What do we mean when we say "lead authentically?"
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why authenticity matters so much.
- The benefits that showing up authentically has for your team and business.
- Why the health of your team is directly related to your ability to lead authentically.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Registration for the She Leads Authentically Mini-Mind Coaching Experience OPENS on Thursday, April 28th! Grab your spot at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically-waitlist. The FIRST 10 women to register get a complimentary hardcover copy of the book by Mandy & Raychel!
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.