116: The Secret to Leading Authentically
The topic of authenticity is one that is over saturated in the personal development world.
It’s been watered down because of the popularity of influencers constantly telling us “you are enough” and inspiring us to just be real. We’ve even been guilty of watering it down like that ourselves!
But here’s the thing: Authenticity - and specifically LEADING AUTHENTICALLY - is not a fluffy thing. When it’s done well, it changes the culture of an organization for the better and empowers people to do the impossible. When it’s done in a way that is manipulative and in name-only, it breaks trust and burns down organizations faster than you can blink.
Authenticity is actually part of our signature framework of leadership training for women. It’s what the first A in RAYMA stands for. So let’s dive into this leadership skill by shining a light on the secret to leading authentically!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- The #1 secret to leading authentically.
- HOW exactly to work this secret to your advantage.
- Why leading authentically in your feminine power is necessary and needed.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Registration for the She Leads Authentically Mini-Mind coaching experience is OPEN now! Grab your spot at https://www.raymateam.com/sheleadsauthentically-waitlist. The FIRST 10 women to register get a complimentary hardcover copy of the book by Mandy & Raychel!
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.