119: Think You’re Not a Leader? Think again! Here’s What You Need to Know About Self-Leadership.
It breaks our heart when women fail to see themselves as leaders, especially when they are already leading but it’s hidden under the guise of “volunteering” or “mom duties.”
Women are the ones who take the initiative to change communities for the better.
Women are the ones who help empower their female friends and support their businesses.
Women are the ones who rally around another woman and help her get the help and support she needs in desperate circumstances.
Women are the ones who take the first step in healing their marriages and changing their financial future.
Women are the ones who typically manage the household and the kids and show up to volunteer for kid's activities.
Women ARE Leaders. Period.
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “I’m not a leader, I’m just here being my best self,” then make today your line in the sand and tell yourself, “You know what, I AM a Leader!”
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE SHE WHO OVERCOMES PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to start seeing yourself as a Leader.
- Tips to embrace Self-Leadership - and WHY this is so important.
- A coaching exercise to help you gain perspective so you can lead yourself toward life-long goals and embrace the mindset of the feminine Leader that you are.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Ready to step into Fearless Feminine Leadership? Join the 3-Day Experience at https://www.raymateam.com/fearlessfeminineleadership.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.