120: Stop Sacrificing Quality Leadership Training on the Altar of Girl Power Toxic Positivity
The results are in: Women are sick and tired of leadership training that is pink and too fluffy. They are over the cookie-cutter training filled with presentations they could just Google for free!
Today’s topic is a BIG one for many serious female leaders! In fact, one of our very own biggest pet peeves (at RAYMA Team) when it comes to typical women's leadership training is this: Swag bags and over the top decorations.
You do not see this type of stuff at regular leadership trainings where the audience is 80% men and 20% women! So WHY do we bring in the Girl Power Toxic Positivity and Fluff when the audience is 100% women?!
If women want leadership training that is gender-friendly, then the women planning women-focused leadership trainings and events need to be aware that the swag bags, the over the top decorations, the fluff - it all has got to GO!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE FEARLESS FEMININE LEADERSHIP PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- The problem that focusing your energy on these superficial things creates.
- What women from around the world have told us they want in leadership training for women.
- One way to start gaining control of your own leadership training as a woman.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Ready to step into Fearless Feminine Leadership? Join the 3-Day Experience at https://www.raymateam.com/fearlessfeminineleadership.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.