128: What Female Leaders Should Not Apologize For
Compulsive apologizing is a sign of insecurity and a lack of confidence. It's ruining your leadership and we've got to talk about it!
How to give an authentic apology is something that we teach in our Course, The Honor Code of Conflict Resolution. Genuine apologies are important! However, many women - and especially women leaders - struggle with compulsive apologizing. They over apologize for everything and it's ruining your leadership and influence.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE FEARLESS FEMININE LEADERSHIP PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- What to do when your "open-door policy" starts to backfire on you.
- How to fix the habit of apologizing for your emotions.
- 3 things female leaders often apologize for and what to do instead.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Get $100 OFF of The Honor Code of Conflict Resolution online course here.
- Join the Rockstar Leaders Membership for monthly support here.
- Apply for Private Coaching with Coach Raychel or Coach Mandy here.
- Learn more about our Corporate Leadership Training and Team Building here.
- Shop our online leadership courses and books here.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram and send a DM with any questions at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.