123: Weak Elevator Pitches and How To Get Your Networking Mojo Back
Dear Female Leader: When you introduce yourself in any type of networking event, STOP leading with what you're not good at! Focus on what you bring to the table. Focus on your expertise - what you love, what you're great at. Be confident and let go of the insecurities.
We need to talk about this because it happens more often than you realize. We've both done it, you’ve done it. It’s a thing that women do especially when you feel insecure and unsure about what you do.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE FEARLESS FEMININE LEADERSHIP PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- What a weak elevator pitch sounds like.
- How Raychel and Mandy practice their elevator pitches.
- A format to help you write a powerful elevator pitch and get your networking mojo back!
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Join the Rockstar Leaders Membership for monthly support here.
- Ready to step into Fearless Feminine Leadership? The next event is happening on Saturday, August 20th from 9am-12pm central time in Bismarck, ND - simulcast tickets are also available. Register today at https://www.raymateam.com/ffl-august2022.
- Apply for Private Coaching with Coach Raychel or Coach Mandy here.
- Learn more about our Corporate Leadership Training and Team Building here.
- Shop our online leadership courses and books here.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram and send a DM with any questions at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.