124: Forget About Avoiding or Preventing Burnout - Learn To Do THIS Instead
We have been teaching leaders how to better manage their stress for nearly a decade with our curriculum and courses- and the topic of burnout oven comes up. Which totally makes since because Burnout is caused by excessive or prolonged stress that eventually causes emotional, mental, and physical exhaustion. Unchecked, it can lead to a mental health crisis and physical health problems.
And because women report higher rates of burnout then men - we have to talk about this because avoiding or preventing burnout isn't working for you!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE OF THE FEARLESS FEMININE LEADERSHIP PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to recognize burnout in your own life.
- Why avoiding or preventing burnout doesn't work and what to do instead.
- 3 Tips to help you start managing stress better when burnout shows up.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Ready to step into Fearless Feminine Leadership? The next event is happening on Saturday, August 20th from 9am-12pm central time in Bismarck, ND - simulcast tickets are also available. Register today at https://www.raymateam.com/ffl-august2022.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram and send a DM with any questions at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.