Ways To Get Noticed As A Female LeaderOct 17, 2022
Most leadership training focuses on how to be a servant leader. We're turning things upside down today and telling the stuff they won't tell you about how to get noticed as a female leader! These are things that most leaders don't consider, and they can do wonders to open the doors of opportunity and respect. Ready? Let's go...
INSIDE THIS EPISODE:
- What they don't tell you about the skills of Listening, Validating, and Encouraging others and how that gets you noticed as a female leader
- What they don't tell you about speaking opportunities to build your expertise and authority as a leader.
- What they don't tell you about writing a book, blogpost, or any type of writing journey as a leader.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Join the Rockstar Leaders Membership for monthly support here.
- Apply for Private Coaching with Coach Raychel or Coach Mandy here.
- Learn more about our Corporate Leadership Training and Team Building here.
- Shop our online bookstore here.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram and send a DM with any questions at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.