What Female Leaders Need to Know About RespectAug 03, 2022
Here’s what female leaders need to know about respect: You must have enough self-respect to stand up for yourself and address disrespect when it happens.
(Scroll down to watch the short Facebook Live video for a conversation about what women need to know about respect.)
You need to know how to have healthy boundaries and guard them. As a Female Leader, you are always teaching people how to treat you, and others, by what you allow. For instance:
- If you let people disrespect you by constantly rolling their eyes at you or blowing up in anger at you, then you’ve taught them that it’s okay not to respect you.
- If you reply to client messages at all hours of the day, then you’ve taught them that not respecting your work hours is okay.
- If you wait to start the team meeting until everyone arrives - 10 minutes late - then you’ve taught them to not respect your time or anyone else’s.
Respect starts with you and there are a million different ways that you allow people to disrespect you.
(Trouble watching the video? Click here to watch on our Facebook Page instead.)
✨Your Next Steps✨
- Get your ticket to the Fearless Feminine Leadership Event happening in Bismarck, ND on August 20th*. Click the link to register! https://www.raymateam.com/ffl-august2022 *simulcast tickets available for our online clients.
- Apply for Private Coaching at https://www.raymateam.com/rayma-team-coaches
- SAVE THE DATE to Join the Rockstar Leaders Membership - Registration opens August 23rd, 2022. The first training video drops Tuesday September 6, 2022. See all the details here: https://www.raymateam.com/rockstarleaders-membership
We can't wait to work with you! Have a great day, fearless leader. We believe in you!
Much love & with grace and grit,
~Coach Raychel & Coach Mandy