How to Lead Fearlessly When You Don't Feel WellSep 09, 2022
Become the Victor of your circumstances. Lead by example when sickness or hard times come.
Yes, you can still lead fearlessly even when you don’t feel well. Sickness and grief do not disqualify you as a leader.
Be vulnerable and honest.
Establish healthy boundaries.
Boldly take care of yourself so that you can empower others to take care of themselves, too.
Your leadership matters whether you feel good or not.
Listen to episode 127 of the Fearless Feminine Leadership Podcast in the audio above, or find it on Apple Podcasts and Spotify, for an honest, vulnerable conversation about how to lead fearlessly when you don't feel well physically.
INSIDE EPISODE 127 OF THE FEARLESS FEMININE LEADERSHIP PODCAST YOU'LL LEARN:
- Our own successes and failures when it comes to this topic.
- Personal stories on WHY we have the insight to speak into this area of life and leadership.
- Tips and resources to help you lead better when you don't feel well.
Enjoyed this episode? We'd love to feature you! Take a screenshot and share it with us on Instagram. Be sure to tag us - @raymateam - so we can share your AH-HA moments on our IG stories. (Also, be sure to leave a review on iTunes or Spotify.)
MUST HAVE LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Get $100 OFF of The Art of the P.A.U.S.E. online course here.
- Join the Rockstar Leaders Membership for monthly support here.
- Apply for Private Coaching with Coach Raychel or Coach Mandy here.
- Learn more about our Corporate Leadership Training and Team Building here.
- Shop our online leadership courses and books here.
- Listen to more podcast episodes here.
- Follow us on Instagram and send a DM with any questions at https://www.instagram.com/raymateam/.