Podcast Highlight - A Conversation with Award-Winning Author, Kat SocksSep 16, 2019
“Where am I going to find the time to write a book or publish a book or market a book? I had to look at the time I was spending doing other things.” ~Kat Socks
Have you ever wanted to write a book, but you didn’t know where to start? Well, you’re in for a treat today because this episode is going to give you an inside look at what it takes to BEGIN.
Kat Socks is the Award-Winning Author of the book, Pickles The Dog. Just over two years ago this book was just a thought. Grab your coffee and glean some wisdom of how this idea became an Award-Winning book that has opened the door to more books for Kat to write!
Connect with Kat:
Kat Socks is very passionate about animals and believes every animal deserves a loving home. She enjoys spending time with family and volunteering as a pet therapy handler. Kat lives in Bismarck, North Dakota with her son and two dogs.
- Website: www.picklesthedog.com and www.katssocks.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/picklesthedogbook and www.facebook.com/katssocks
Work with Mandy:
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Train yourself to bounce back after a hard day with our FREE Confidence Builder download at https://www.raymateam.com/confidencebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Get a FREE Download of the coaching publication and schedule a strategy call with Mandy to see where you best fit in this program at https://www.raymateam.com/emergefree.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive weekly life, leadership, and career tips from Coach Mandy and Coach Raychel. Don't worry, your information will not be shared.