Podcast Highlight - I’m Burnt Out, Now What?Sep 09, 2019
Yep, it’s true. I have been burnt out and I’ve been doing some self-reflection to figure out what to do about it. This is something that almost every person on the planet experiences at least once in their life: burn out.
Here’s a question for you, my friend – what do you do when you’re burnt out? Or better yet, what negative self-protection habits do you fall into without thinking when you’re burnt out?
Lets hang out as I get real and raw about what I discovered about myself when I realized I’ve been feeling burnt out and tips on how I’m practicing better self-care and boundaries around this area of life.
This episode is going to help you:
- Begin to identify your own auto-pilot habits when you feel burnt out.
- Discover new habits to implement that are better for your mental and physical health.
- Realize you are not alone in this feeling!
- Implement a short 5-10 minute journal prompt to help gain clarity on what is draining you and what fills you up.
Work with Mandy:
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Train yourself to bounce back after a hard day with our FREE Confidence Builder download at https://www.raymateam.com/confidencebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Get a FREE Download of the coaching publication and schedule a strategy call with Mandy to see where you best fit in this program at https://www.raymateam.com/emergefree.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.