Podcast Highlight - I’m Burnt Out, Now What?Sep 09, 2019
Yep, it’s true. I have been burnt out and I’ve been doing some self-reflection to figure out what to do about it. This is something that almost every person on the planet experiences at least once in their life: burn out.
Here’s a question for you, my friend – what do you do when you’re burnt out? Or better yet, what negative self-protection habits do you fall into without thinking when you’re burnt out?
Lets hang out as I get real and raw about what I discovered about myself when I realized I’ve been feeling burnt out and tips on how I’m practicing better self-care and boundaries around this area of life.
This episode is going to help you:
- Begin to identify your own auto-pilot habits when you feel burnt out.
- Discover new habits to implement that are better for your mental and physical health.
- Realize you are not alone in this feeling!
- Implement a short 5-10 minute journal prompt to help gain clarity on what is draining you and what fills you up.
Work with Mandy:
- Hang out with Mandy and her Bestie, Raychel, in their Private Facebook Community! Join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/887216088309084/
- Train yourself to bounce back after a hard day with our FREE Confidence Builder download at https://www.raymateam.com/confidencebuilder.
- Order Mandy’s book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon!
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It’s the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Get started at https://www.raymateam.com/foundations.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Get a FREE Download of the coaching publication and schedule a strategy call with Mandy to see where you best fit in this program at https://www.raymateam.com/emergefree.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Get the conversation started at https://www.raymateam.com/Speaking.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive weekly life, leadership, and career tips from Coach Mandy and Coach Raychel. Don't worry, your information will not be shared.