Podcast Highlight - Laura Moss, Eating Psychology CoachAug 26, 2019
Ask Laura Moss what she’s passionate about, and she’ll tell you “I’m passionate about shifting the diet culture AWAY from the outdated science of calories in/calories out, restriction, and punishing exercise and TOWARD empowering women to bring awareness to the relationships they have with their bodies, with food, and with movement in order to make healing, nourishing choices for themselves.”
I’ve had the wonderful honor of helping Laura grow her business and I can’t wait for you to meet her in this episode! We talk about fat-shaming, skinny-shaming, the idea of good v. bad food, how to bring awareness to your relationship with food and so much more! Grab your coffee and get ready for a great conversation that is sure to help you bring more awareness into your life.
Connect with Laura:
Laura Moss is a gifted and passionate wellness coach who has overcome many of her own health challenges (including breast cancer and a host of autoimmune issues) using the powerful and practical tools she generously shares with her amazing clients. She is an engaging speaker who seeks to encourage women to stand up and take up their space in the world by healing the relationships they have with their bodies, food, and wellness. She received her certifications in Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition from the Institute for Eating Psychology and is constantly researching new info to bring even more value and benefit to her brilliant clients.
- Connect with her online at www.nourish.coach
- Instagram: @nourish.coach
- Facebook: @nourish.coach1
- Twitter: @CoachNourish
Action Steps with RAYMA Team:
- Hang out with Mandy and Raychel in their Private Facebook Community! Click here to join the RAYMA Nation Facebook Group!
- Train yourself to bounce back after a hard day with this FREE Confidence Builder download!
- Order Mandy's book, She Who Overcomes: Rising Out of the Ashes of Your Circumstances, on Amazon! Available in paperback or Kindle.
- Get out of your own way with the RAYMA Foundations self-led online mini-course. It's the most cost effective way to work with TWO Certified Life Coaches! Click here to learn more.
- Become an EMERGE Member and join our Online Coaching Membership to emerge as your best self! Click here to get started today.
- Hire Mandy B. Anderson to speak at your next event! Click here to get the conversation started.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive weekly life, leadership, and career tips from Coach Mandy and Coach Raychel. Don't worry, your information will not be shared.